保持并促进与 Providence Day School 的合作, 特制订此家长守则, 请大家相互监督执行。
- 学校上课时间：第一节课上午10:00到10:50，第二节课上午11:10到中午12:00. 课间休息10:50到11:10，除非学校另行通知。
- 根据中文学校和Providence Day School 签署的合同, 严禁在教学楼里吃东西和喝清水以外的饮料, 严禁在校园内吸烟.
- 爱护公物, 不得损坏任何设备。如损坏东西，当回事人应及时向校委会报告并按市价赔偿。
- 严禁谎报火警, 违反者将被罚款并承担有关法律责任。
- 不得使用电梯，不得乱扔东西, 紧急出口仅在非常时间使用，休息时间不可使用。
- 所有学生家长都有在课堂值班的义务。值班家长必须根据值班家长守则协助老师维持课堂学习秩序。任何家长如因故不能值班，要及时告知家长代表及校委会。若不值班，又没有提前通知家长代表或请别人替代值班， 校方将对其罚款$100美元。
- 我们学校是一个非营利的组织，因此学校要求每位家长每学期至少为学校义务服务 2 小时，(不包括值班时间)。服务内容包括校园内纪律监督、春节联欢、秋游做菜等。
- 敬请家长准时接送孩子。凡迟到超过15分钟的学生不得随便进教室，必须等到第一节课下课以后才可以进去。学校对于没有准时到教室接孩子的家长, 将处以每分钟$1.00美元的罚款。
- 除小班 (一班, CSL班) 外，家长无特殊情况 (见第8项)不准进入教室 “陪读”。
- 值班家长和“陪读” 的家长在进入教室前必须关闭手机。
- 接送车辆必须在指定地点停靠，课前家长可以停靠在教学楼前让孩子下车，但决不能停留。放学时决不可以在教学楼前停车等孩子，堵塞交通。 违反者将被罚款, 每次20美元。
- 凡遇到非常情况（如：下雪天是否上课）请上CCA 网站查询: www.charlottechineseacademy.net
- 学费：中文班每学期每位学生140美元，才艺班每学期每位学生80美元。学费两个学期一起收，每学年每位学生280美元。学费及其它费用必须在本学年九月三十号前或者到期日期30天内交清，逾期不交将被罚款50美元。逾期60天将会导致停课或退学。 注册费：所有新学生需交注册费20美元，注册费不予退还。 支票账户金额不足造成的跳票会产生30美元的罚款，或者实际银行产生的费用，金额高者为准。
CCA is a non-profit Sunday school whose purpose is to teach Chinese. In order to maintain our current school location and fulfill the contract obligations with Providence Day School (herein “PDS”), we require all parents/guardians to follow the procedures and rules below.
- The school hours are 10:00 AM – 10:50 AM for the first session, and 11:10 AM – 12:00 PM for the second session. There is a 20-minute recess between 10:50 AM – 11:10 AM, unless otherwise notified by CCA.
- Excluding water, all food, drinks and smoking are strictly prohibited in any building used for classroom or other school purposes.
- Take good care of property; do not touch any equipment in classroom not related to Chinese learning. Avoid damaging any properties including but not limited to desks, chairs, and any other furniture or equipment in classrooms. Parents/guardians will be responsible for replacement cost for any damaged item.
- The following items are prohibited on PDS campus: illegal drugs, weapons, and other illegal items. Violators will be reported to the PDS campus security and/or police and will be dismissed from the CCA program.
- Students and their family members are prohibited to set off a false fire alarm. Violators will be responsible for any fine and legal issues.
- Emergency exits can only be used for emergency purposes. Students and their family members cannot use the exits during recess except for emergencies.
- Students and their family members should avoid using elevators.
- When class is in session, no parents/guardians are allowed to stay in the hallway of classroom building (Dickson-Hemby Technology Center and West Wings). Nor can parents/guardians speak loudly in other areas when class is in session.
- Every classroom will be assigned a classroom parent representative (a.k.a. room parent). All parents/guardians shall agree to be a classroom duty parent as assigned by the classroom parent representative.
- Responsibilities of the classroom duty parent/guardian are stated in the classroom duty parent/guardian rules (see CCA Parent/Guardian on Duty Policy).
- Each classroom parent representative is responsible for the following duties: assist the classroom teacher as needed; create a schedule for the classroom duty parents/guardians stating the date (or dates) a parent/guardian is responsible for being a classroom duty parent/guardian.
- Classroom duty parents/guardians may request to change their assigned date to be in the classroom. However, it is the responsibility of the assigned parent/guardian to find another parent/guardian to substitute for him/her. The substitute must be a parent/guardian of a student enrolled in the CCA program. If the parent/guardian assigned to be the classroom duty parent/guardian or his or her substitute fails to attend class, the assigned parent/guardian will be assessed a fine of US$100.00.
- In addition to fulfilling the duties of a parent representative or classroom duty parent/guardian, each parent/guardian will be asked to contribute at least two hours of volunteering work to the CCA program such as safety patrol, Chinese New Year party, fall picnic, etc.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for ensuring that their students arrive on time for class. Any student who is more than 15 minutes late for the first class session will be prohibited from entering the classroom until the end of first class session.
- The parent/guardian will be assessed a $1.00 per minute late fee for late pick up after school.
- All vehicles must be parked in the proper designated areas on PDS campus. No vehicle may block the fire lane (lane closest to the sidewalk in the ferryboat (oval) area AT ANY TIME. Parents/guardians must drop off children quickly and safely. Parents/guardians cannot park in any of the car lines in the ferryboat area (oval area) at any time. Violators will be fined US$20.00 for each violation.
- Only teachers with proper parking identification may park in the designated parking spaces for teachers on the library side of the Ferryboat area.
- Check the following site for school closing due to inclement weather or other emergency reasons: www.charlottechineseacademy.org
- CCA reserves the right to warn, fine, suspend, and expel students who violate the rules stated by the CCA.
- Donation. There is no discount for siblings.
Donation for Fall Semester is US$140.00 per student.
Donation for Spring Semester next year is US$140.00 per student.
Donations for Fall and Spring semesters will be collected at the same time, in total $280.00 per student.
Fee for each enrichment class is US$80.00 per student per semester.
Each new student is required to pay US$20.00 non-refundable registration fee.
All payments (fall and spring semesters, enrichment classes, and other fees) must be made in check or cash on or before Sept. 30th or 30 days within its due date, whichever is earlier. A $50.00 late fee will be assessed after that.
Account delinquent more than 60 days will result in suspension and/or termination. Any returned check will be subject to $30.00 return-check fee or the actual charge by the bank, whichever is higher.
Students, who withdraw from the CCA program before Oct. 31, will receive a pro-rated refund of Fall semester donation and a full refund of Spring semester donation.
Students, who withdraw from the CCA program before March 31, will receive a pro-rated refund of Spring semester donation.
Same refund policy applies to other fees.
- Students who withdraw from the CCA program after aforementioned deadlines will forfeit any/all donation and fees.
Students who are expelled from the CCA program for violating CCA rules will forfeit the entire donation and fees.
- CCA reserves the right to interpret, modify and amend these rules at any time without prior notice.