We are glad to announce that the top 3 winners of CCA Logo Design Contest have been collaboratively selected by the school administrative committee and Mr. Austin Lu through a voting process. We have also hired a professional designer to use selected elements of these winning designs along with Mr. Lu’s ideas to create an official CCA Logo as attached below.
Please join us in congratulating these winners! On behalf of the CCA community, we truly thank you all for participating and supporting this contest. Both winner awards and participation awards will be given on 5/21 during the school year-end ceremony.
Also, we’d like to take this opportunity to clarify that: (a) the official name of the school is Charlotte Chinese Academy (夏洛特中文学校); and (b) the school was founded on 8/27/1996.
No. 1 Winner
唐伊灵 (Elaine Tang) – CCA Class 9
No. 2 Winner
黄嘉琪 (JiaQi Sharon Huang) – CCA Class 3A & Art Talent Class
The Charlotte Chinese Academy (CCA) will hold a Chinese Spring Festival party on 02/12/2017. All CCA students and significant others are welcome. There will be shows by CCA students. Lunch will be provided. 2017 Chinese New Year gallery
10:ooAM-11:30AM Normal Class 正常课时
11:30AM-1:15PM Lunch 午餐 at PDS Cafeteria (Authentic Chinese Food and Pizza)
As part of the activities to celebrate 20-year history of Charlotte Chinese Academy (CCA), we would like to invite the general public to participate in our School Logo Design Contest. Please refer to the following rules and direct your questions/suggestions to [email protected]
1. This contest is for the general public
2. Either hand-painted or computer-generated logos are acceptable
3. The design should meet the following requirements:
Promoting Chinese Culture
No more than 4 colors
Be simple, dynamic and contemporary
Cannot contain copyrighted materials
4. In addition to the designed logo, please submit a concise paragraph explaining the idea of your design
5. All submission need to be received by Mr. Austin Lv by 1/15/2017. Phone: 704-618-8181, Email: [email protected]
6. You agree that all ownership rights, including intellectual property rights and copy rights to the logo are assigned to Charlotte Chinese Academy upon your submission.
7. Mr. Austin L and the school administrative committee will review and evaluate all designs by 1/20/2017. Top 3 winners will be given prizes.
8. Contest results will be published on the CCA website, and the selected No. 1 design winner will be used as the CCA logo
9. CCA reserves all the rights related to this contest